BONES ON BOARD

Jeremiah Bones takes a ride on Huntington’s new video game bus

May 9th, 2021


All aboard! Usually that make you think of a train. Well; this time it’s bus. I got a first look at this fire new bus called the video game bus. 


TTA is having a hard time hiring drivers and getting fools to ride the buses around town. Buses can be used to get to place to place if you are handicapped or mentally ill; or have DUI. Some people ride the bus all around town just for fun! I couldn’t believe it. I’m three feet tall so I usually have my friend Jang carry me around on his shoulders when I need to take a peek up high. Well now there is video game bus!! This bus has all the coolest games on all the coolest video game systems. These arent your little brother or little sisters games either; these are all the coolest games with cars and war. There were even sports games that can be played on the sports bus! 


I got my seat and grabbed a controller and started smashing buttons like the pros do. I was sailing a ship in a video game and we hit a pothole and I fell over and hit my head on a pole.


The video game bus is 5 bucks a ride and the guys who work at the bus told me they are working out the legal stuff and safety and hope to have video games bus up and running really soon.


© BUFFAFO JORPS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I GOT INTERVIEW WITH PINK ELEPHANT by Jeremiah Bones

Boy 4 secretly orders more than $2,600 in SpongeBob popsicles from Amazon