I GOT INTERVIEW WITH PINK ELEPHANT by Jeremiah Bones


 

 

 


 

                                

 

 "THE PINK ELEPHANT'S JOURNEY TO PULLMAN SQUARE: A STORY OF CHANGE" By JEREMIAH BONES, JORPS News  

Jeremiah Bones
Jeremih Bones on the scene here when u thinking a punk animal u orbably think of pig but not here in Milton West Virginia where a BIG PINK ELEPHANT has his spot and he got on Facebook and says he ready to move. In BARBOURSVILLE, WEST VIRGINIA, the Pink Elephant statue, once neglected and lonely, cried out for help on Facebook. The statue warned that great FLOODS would come if it was not MOVED to PULLMAN SQUARE.  On January 22 of 2023 pink elephant got on Facebook and so she want moved form barservilee to Pullman Square in Huntington and that is downtown. Everybody was in a up roar!!! This news caused concern among the GRANDMOTHERS in the area, who were worried that they would never be able to find their way HOME again. However, the Pink Elephant's plea could not be ignored, and the MOVE to PULLMAN SQUARE is now underway. Many said they agreed he should follow his dreams but many say he should stay because he how he tell people where to find they’re houses. Made me roll my eyes but I do think it important to go talk to this big hug and get his side of the story straight from the horses mouth.

 I got a Uber (or a Lyft don’t remember which) & took a 45 minute ride. I ask the driver to wait but he was fed up with me because I had got car sick & Threw up in his new car. In an INTERVIEW with the Pink Elephant, it REVEALED that it has been feeling LONELY and NEGLECTED for years. It is EXCITED for a CHANGE and a NEW VIEW. JORPS News is on the SCENE, bringing UPDATES to the COMMUNITY on the Pink Elephant's JOURNEY to PULLMAN SQUARE.

Hoop-de-doo! What a sight, what a story to know! The Pink Elephant spoke with pride And he shared that he needed to move, to leave this place behind To a brighter future, with a new view and no more to hide.

Jeremih Bones on the scene here when u thinking a punk animal U orbably think of pig but not here in Milton West Virginia Where a BIG PINK ELEPHANT has his spot and he got on Facebook And says he ready to move. This MOVE is a TALE of CHANGE, and JORPS News is PROUD to bring the STORY to its READERS. The Pink Elephant's JOURNEY to PULLMAN SQUARE will bring a NEW CHAPTER in its LIFE and a BRIGHTER FUTURE. HOOP-DE-DOO! WHAT a SIGHT, WHAT a STORY to KNOW!
 
"THE PINK ELEPHANT'S PLEA" 
 
I stand ALONE in a BAREN field, so LONELY and NEGLECTED. But then I cried out on FACEBOOK, and my story was SELECTED. I warned of great FLOODS to come, if I was not MOVED to a NEW HOME,, Wif a warning that fluds wood, come come what may, If it's not muvd to Pullman Skware, oh my! This nuz cauzd a stir, on socialz and nighby.
And GRANDMOTHERS worried they would be lost, once I was GONE. "Don't muv me away," the grandmotherz did say, "We'll never find our way hmoe, cum what may." But the Pink Elefant's plee could not be igndored, For the consiquences, if left, wood be kwite a chore.
 But Pink's plea could not be IGNORED, and so I am on my way, To PULLMAN SQUARE in HUNTINGTON, where I will see a BRIGHTER DAY. A NEW CHAPTER in my LIFE begins, as I say HOOP-DE-DOO, What a SIGHT I will be, and a story that people will know is TRU.

"MY RIDE TO PINK ELEPHANT" I took a RIDE with UBER or LYFT, I can't REMEMBER which, To speak with the Pink Elephant and get his side of the MYTH. I asked the DRIVER to wait, but he was FED UP with me, Because I was CAR SICK and threw up in his NEW CAR, you see. He did not wait, and I forgot my UMBRELLA in the car, So I was out in the WIND and RAIN, talking to this PINK SHAH.  Boy it was still PRETTY AWESOME though, I must say with glee, To hear the BIG GUY himself, the ping ELEPHANT, as he spoke to me. He did not wait & I forgot my umbrella in the car so I was out in the wind and a little rain talking to this elephant. Anyway here I can hear my interview with the big guy himself the elephant. Enjoy everyone rock on !!

                            

 

The move of the Pink Elephant is currently underway and being closely monitored by JORPS News. We will continue to bring you updates on the situation as it unfolds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BONES ON BOARD

Boy 4 secretly orders more than $2,600 in SpongeBob popsicles from Amazon