BONES ON BROADWAY
by Jeremiah Bones June 8th, 2021
I got to take a bus to New York City! Not a video games bus lol but there was wifi. On the bus I used the bus wifi to ply games on my tablet so it was kind of a video games bus lol. I play Epic Seven and I have the best stats of anybody on earth. I am the number one player in the whole world and I make money playing that and Final Fantasy competitively. I could fly first class but I am only 3 feet tall and air planes scare the big crap out of me! It was just me and one other guy on the bus but the bus driver refused to speak to me. It wasn’t a big deal but it was weird. I put on My big headphones and listened to Tool and other rock & roll playlists for the whole trip.
When I got to NYC I wanted to talk about Broadway reopening but I was mistaken and they aren’t open yet. I got a picture with Andrew Cuomo but it didn’t save to the cloud and I lost it. I ate a big tuna sandwich and got the first bus back to WV.
© BUFFAFO JORPS
Comments
Post a Comment