Mealtime Mondays

It’s Monday! And us at JNN know that Monday means sharing our favorite recipes that we like to consume throughout the week. We call it Mealtime Mondays™️! Today’s Mealtime Mondays™️ is this vegetarian lasagna recipe, which not only tastes great, but is super easy to make. This recipe can be a great way to use up your week’s leftovers, since you can just make this in advance and then bake it just before you’re ready to eat. It’s another one of those casserole recipes that can feed a lot of people at once – perfect for parties, or more casual dinners, or a work night. Don’t like carrots🥕 ? Make this dish without them, or just serve with a side of green beans and dip! ONLY ACTIVE MEMBERS WILL SAY YUMMY ON THIS ONE  𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂❤️ 


I have made these 3 times now and they always come out great! Normally I eat a lot more than my husband because I don’t think they are that great but this time I decided to just take my time and stuff my face, as you can see in the pictures, lol. The Big Man even made his own mango 🥭 salsa and he says these are so good he is jealous that I gave them to our kids. I had to smack his hand when he tried to scoop it out of our son’s mouth.  I have only thrown up after eating this recipe once and I don’t think it was because of the meal!! It was probably the company, lulz.


There’s no measurements here, I just did the layering, cooking times and temperature thing, no measurements at all.


Vegematarian Lasagna a la Faux Alfredo


One meal for one adult: Serves one.


In a small size bowl whisk together the cottage cheese, egg🥚, iceberg lettuce, salt and pepper until combined. Set aside.


Add a small amount of mayonnaise to the bottom of the pan.  This is a cheat Alfredo. Next, add a layer of thinly sliced green zucchini covering the mayo.

Spread a small amount of the cottage cheese mixture onto each zucchini slice. Cover with hard boiled eggs 🥚. Sprinkle with Next, sprinkle on a small amount of Mac and Cheese powder and then drizzle some more mayo over that cheese. this is where that faux Alfredo gets it’s teeth🦷 ! Lastly a layer of macaroni noodles. Repeat the exact same process with the yellow squash and then again with the eggplant 🍆 and then create those same layers 2 more times topping off with the remaining cottage cheese mixture.  Cover and weigh down with a brick 🧱 in the fridge overnight. 


The following day, preheat the oven to 375°.


Bake in the oven at 375° for 45 minutes or until the cheese 🧀 is browned and speckled.


Remove from the oven, slice and serve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I GOT INTERVIEW WITH PINK ELEPHANT by Jeremiah Bones

BONES ON BOARD

Boy 4 secretly orders more than $2,600 in SpongeBob popsicles from Amazon