Top 10 4th of July Foods

 Hi everyone this is Jeremiah Bones reporting for Jorps News. I am very excited to talk all about my faveirtr 4th of July cookout foods!!!) let’s skip the small talk and get right to the meat lol just like meat in a grill.

1. Burgers and fries

An awesome classic I love burgers and French fries anyway from any where but aspecially when cooked to perfectoin on a hit coal grill. Fries you can make inside in the oven or just pick some up from McDonald’s. If you ask for them without salt then they have to make them fresh and you can just put on your own salt later at home. If you don’t have salt you can buy it at the store or get some packets of salt from Wendy’s or something. 

2. Doritos

My favorite chips.

3. Root beer

It’s honestly the most awesome soda. Goes great with ice cream too!!!! They call that a float because of how the ice cream floats in the root beer. I will drink around 15 cans when there is a cookout. 

4. Chicken wings

BBQ or Buffalo style are my favorites. The more spicier the better too. Make sure you have lots of napkins or paper towles to.

5. Corn on cob

You can believe it or not cook cron on the grill just wrap it in foil and leave it as lonn as y out want friend on how hot you like the corn. I put lots of butter and pepper and salt on mine. 

6. Pudding

Chocolate

7. Corn dogs

I’ve never tried making them on a grill but you can just microwave them and add some ketchups land mustard it really a great and awesome snack. 

8. Potitsto chips

Potato chips are really awesome and all the flavors are good. I like sour cream and cheddar ruffles the best.

9. Jorps mayonairse 

JORP’S mayonnaise is awesome and it goes great with anything!!!!!!

10. Tacos

Pick up a party pack from Taco Bell or order Taco Bell on DoorDash and make sure to get lots and lots of mild and fire sauce!!!!!! I get mine with avocado ranch sauce it is really really good! Everyone will high-five you for having awesome Taco Bell tacos as a option for the food table at the party. 

BINUS PARTY TIP 🔥🔥🔥👇👇

Bring a tv outside to have by the pool it is really awesome and you can play Nintendo switch with your friebds 


Jeremiah Bones

July 3rd, 2021

© Buffafo Jorps 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I GOT INTERVIEW WITH PINK ELEPHANT by Jeremiah Bones

BONES ON BOARD

Boy 4 secretly orders more than $2,600 in SpongeBob popsicles from Amazon