I tried urine therapy for 1 week. This is what happened!

I tried urine therapy for 1 week   This is what happened!


Last week I saw this post of a woman with the most beautiful eyes! 



 Her gaze was clear as Chrystal and I wanted to know her secret. Turns out it was simple…urine therapy! Fresh urine in your eyes every day. I thought “This is a blog. Maybe JORP’S would pay for someone to give me their fresh urine every day for a week?” 

I asked, and they said “Great idea! Chair love to pee!”



 2 days of consistent urine therapy in my eyes morning and night! I can really see the improvement! Fresh urine has cleared up the whites like no other!

"I'm currently attending urine therapy therapy in New York and am on week four of four days a week sessions. I'd never heard of it before so was very sceptical at first, but my eyesight is definitely improving and now I am able to drive, watch TV and read without any problems."


"One day in my early 20's I thought I would never put fresh urine in my eyes, but I finally relented to a friend of mine who said if it worked then it was for sure worth trying and I've never looked back. The only thing is that my friends are now bringing me their piss from the gents loo to put in my eyes!"

"I have been doing it for 3 days now, I have to say that I am really impressed with my results. I have some double vision but nothing like it was. I thought that I would be in pain all the time but I really have had no side effects. I thought I would spend a fortune on glasses but I got them for £16 at Poundland."


 4 days of consistent fresh urine dropped in my eyes morning and night! I feel awake all day long!

"Urine therapy has literally taken years off my life, I would rather be blind than wear contact lenses to correct the problem. I am able to read up to a paragraph a minute with out glasses and I had terrible eye strain. I am now finally happy and never want to go back to contacts ever again."


"I have been doing it for 5 days, I have improved my eyesight by 60% since I started. I am able to see details which were only a fraction before. I also notice the difference in the colour of my skin and the way I look. My wife, who I have been married for 34 years has noticed the change as well. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to see clearly. I hope that this helps."

"I am 50 years old and my eyesight was extremely poor. After several months of putting urine on my eyes I can see better then ever. I never thought I would see with out glasses. I would recommend anyone to try it."

"Since I began using Urine therapy my eyesight has greatly improved. I am now able to read without glasses. My vision was 20/200 before using the Urine Therapy and now I am able to read my books without glasses."

"The only side effects I have had is that I get very agitated if I haven't had my tea! Other than that my eyesight is back to it's best."

 6 days of fresh urine in the eyeballs! Eyes feel pure! All day long, people have been asking what is my secrets? Do I have something to hide?


I have been using urine therapy for a week now! Fresh urine in my eyes. I can see! I now have perfect vision and I was here within minutes of my call."

"I've been putting fresh urine in my eyes for 2 weeks now and have noticed a definite improvement. I can read better, my eyesight has improved so I am now able to read without having to use my glasses and also my eyesight is perfect on the days I do not drink my urine! I'm delighted that I've found a natural cure!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I GOT INTERVIEW WITH PINK ELEPHANT by Jeremiah Bones

BONES ON BOARD

Boy 4 secretly orders more than $2,600 in SpongeBob popsicles from Amazon